The report provides deep insights into Bio-based Polymer Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Bio-based Polymer market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275351
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275351
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Packaging Industry
– Packaging is one of the largest markets for bio-based polymers. These polymers exhibit excellent clarity and gloss, resistance to food fats/oils, and aroma barrier. Additionally, they also provide stiffness, twist retention, and printability to the packaging.
– Bio-based polymers are majorly used in fruits and vegetable packaging in the supermarkets, for bread bags and bakery boxes, bottles, envelopes and display carton windows, and shopping or carrier bags, among others.
– The bio-based polymer market for packaging is growing rapidly in the European and North American regions. The increasing intervention of FDA and related organizations, in terms of food safety, is largely promoting the usage of biodegradable and food grade plastics for beverage and snack consumption.
– The restaurant chains and food processing industries are increasingly adapting the biodegradable materials for food packaging. Consumer awareness is also rising rapidly, especially in the emerging economies, in terms of food safety, as some plastics are proven carcinogenic.
– The growth in developing regions, like Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East, is expected to increase in the near future, due to the improving food packaging standards of various food and safety organizations.
– Moreover, the higher ease of disposing of biodegradable polymers has further added to its growing demand from the packaging industry.
Europe Region to Dominate the Market
Europe region dominated the global market share in 2018. Public awareness and government initiatives in the region, have supported the use of biodegradable polymers in carrier bags, food packaging, food services (cutlery, etc.), and organic waste caddy liners, among others. Various countries in the region has been focusing on offering more eco-friendly packaging. This has increased the demand for polylactic acid from the packaging sector. Currently, the packaging sector in the United Kingdom has annual sales of GBP 11 billion and it employs more than 85,000 people. It represents about 3% of UKs manufacturing and is a major contributor to the countrys GDP. Non-UK-based companies own much of the countrys packaging industry. The growing need for small size packaging and growing consumption habits with the change in lifestyles are anticipated to propel the demand for bio-based polymers over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Bio-based Polymer Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Bio-based Polymer Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275351
Detailed TOC of Bio-based Polymer Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Environmental Factors Encouraging a Paradigm Shift
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Biopolymers in Flexible Packaging
4.2.1 Availability of Cheaper Alternatives
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Sugarcane Based Bio-Polymers
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Biodegradable Starch Blends
5.1.2 Polylactic Acid (PLA)
5.1.3 Bio-Polyethylene Terephthalate (Bio-PET)
5.1.4 Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
5.1.5 Bio-Polyethylene (Bio-PE)
5.1.6 Biodegradable Polyesters
5.1.7 Other Types
5.2.1 Rigid Packaging
5.2.2 Flexible Packaging
5.2.4 Consumer Goods
5.2.5 Automotive and Transportation
5.2.6 Agriculture and Horticulture
5.2.7 Building and Construction
5.2.8 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.9 Others (Medical)
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ARKEMA GROUP
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 BIO-ON (Minerv)
6.4.5 M&G Chemicals
6.4.6 Maynard & Harris Plastics (RPC M&H Plastics)
6.4.9 NatureWorks LLC
6.4.10 Novamont S.p.A.
6.4.12 Rodenburg Biopolymers
6.4.13 TEIJIN FRONTIER CO., LTD.
6.4.14 Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Awareness of Sugar Cane Polythene Benefits in Comparison to Oil-based Polythene
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: