Report Titled: “Glycol Ethers Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)”
The report provides deep insights into Glycol Ethers Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Glycol Ethers market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275341
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275341
Key Market Trends:
Paints & Coatings Market Segment to Dominate the Market
– Glycol ether helps in the formation of a proper film during coating cure and acts as an active solvent in resins. It helps in optimizing the evaporation rate of the solvent in a coating. It is also helpful in improving the flow out characteristics of a paint and in eliminating brush marks during painting.
– Paints & coatings industry stands to be the largest consumer of glycol ethers. Paints & coatings is extensively used in industries, such as construction, automotive, and packaging.
– Residential & commercial construction has been increasing significantly across the globe, which is further driving the demand for glycol ethers for application in architectural paints & coatings production.
– Asia-Pacific has been witnessing huge residential and commercial construction projects due to growing housing needs, and noticeable growth opportunities prevailing in the region.
– In Middle East, the government efforts to develop non-oil industries is leading to investments into industries, such as tourism, hospitality, healthcare, which has further driven the demand and investments into commercial infrastructure.
– North America has also witnessed noticeable increase in the residential construction and renovation projects in the country since 2018, and steady economic recovery in Europe has triggered the construction activities in the region.
– Besides in global automotive industry, though production declined in 2018 by 1.1%, factors such as increasing investments into the sector to increase production, continuous efforts of the automakers to develop and launch new cars, and efforts towards development & promotion of electric vehicles of the industry are likely to drive the growth of automotive industry.
– Hence, all such trends are likely to increase demand and production in paints & coatings market, which is further anticipated to drive the demand for raw materials, like glycol ethers.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. The demand for products, such as paints, coatings, and adhesives have been increasing from the end-user industries, such as automotive, construction, electronics, and packaging.
– Countries, such as India, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia have numerous construction projects and investments planned, which is expected to increase the demand for architectural paints, coatings, and adhesives.
– Countries, such as India, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, and Malaysia have recorded noticeable growth in automotive production. China, the worlds largest automotive producer, has plans to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020, and 7 million a year by 2025.
– Besides, in cosmetic & personal care industry, the demand is increasing at a noticeable rate in the region, with the influence of western culture, increased cosmetic demand from youth population. With this, the market players in this market are increasing investments and production, which is further driving the demand for raw materials, including glycol ethers.
– Pharmaceutical industry in India, South Korea, and ASEAN countries, is further witnessing huge investments from foreign country in order to exploit the market opportunities, which is projected to increase the demand for glycol ethers in the region during the forecast period.
– Hence, all such favorable market trends are likely to drive the growth of glycol ethers market in Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Glycol Ethers Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Glycol Ethers Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275341
Detailed TOC of Glycol Ethers Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing use in Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
4.1.2 Accelerating use in Paints & Coatings Industry
4.2.1 REACH & EPA Regulations Regarding Glycol Ether Use
4.2.2 Emergence of New Products like Cellulosic Ethanol to use as a solvent for cleaning agents
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
220.127.116.11 Methyl Glycol Ether
18.104.22.168 Ethyl Glycol Ether
22.214.171.124 Butyl Glycol Ether
126.96.36.199 Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether (PM)
188.8.131.52 Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether (DPM)
184.108.40.206 Tripropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether (TPM)
220.127.116.11 Other Propylene Glycol Ethers
5.2.2 Anti-Icing Agent
5.2.3 Hydraulic and Brake Fluid
5.2.4 Chemical Intermediate
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Paints and Coatings
5.3.4 Cosmetics and Personal Care
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Eastmen Chemical Company
6.4.3 FBC Chemical Corp.
6.4.4 Ineos Group Limited
6.4.5 KH Neochem Co., Ltd.
6.4.6 LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
6.4.7 Nippon Nyukazai Co., Ltd.
6.4.9 Recochem, Inc. (H.I.G. Capital)
6.4.10 Royal Dutch Shell plc
6.4.11 Sasol Limited
6.4.13 India Glycols Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Awareness Leading to Excess Demand for P-series glycol for Low Emission Oxygenated Diesel Fuel
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: