Report Titled: “Fuel Additives Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)”
The report provides deep insights into Fuel Additives Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Fuel Additives market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275348
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275348
Key Market Trends:
Gasoline to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, gasoline was the major application of fuel additives in terms of market share.
– Gasoline engine technologies and fuels are constantly evolving and providing new challenges. The growth in the consumption of gasoline additive largely reflects the requirements of engine design and developments in refinery operations. Also, the additive cost is less than 0.3% of the average retail gasoline price.
– There are two areas of applications for fuel additives in gasoline engines: refinery fuel distribution system or vehicle system.
– The increasing popularity of new age fuel delivery systems like gasoline direct injection (GDI) system is likely to boost the demand for fuel additives.
– Global Bioenergies, a French-German company has strted mnufcaturing bio-based fuel additives using bio-based isobutene as raw material. Efforts are also being made by several research instituions to manufcature fuel additives which prevent the premature ignition of the air-fuel mixture by increasing the knock resistance.
– Hence, owing to the above mentioned reasons, the gasoline related applications of fuel additives is likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific fuel additives market is likely to witness a major growth during the forecast period owing to the high demand from countries like India and China.
– China is the largest fuel consumer in the Asia-Pacific region, and second in the world, after the United States. The country has the world’s largest automobile industry and one of the biggest market for civil aircraft sales.
– India also has a great potential for future market opportunities. The automotive industry of the country is witnessing a steady growth owing to a 8% increase in the production in 2018 over the previous year.
– Additionally, according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), India is one of the fastest growing domestic markets, worldwide, with an anticipated count of 337 million domestic passengers and 84 million international passengers to travel by 2030.
– Hence, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Fuel Additives Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Fuel Additives Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275348
Detailed TOC of Fuel Additives Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Enactment of Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.1.2 Rising Global Passenger Traffic Contributing to the Growth of the Aviation Market
4.2.1 Increasing Demand and Penetration of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
4.2.2 High Costs of R&D Activities
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Patent Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Deposit Control
5.1.2 Cetane Improvers
5.1.3 Lubricity Additives
5.1.6 Cold Flow Improvers
5.1.7 Antiknock Agents
5.2.3 Jet Fuel
5.2.4 Other Applications
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Afton Chemical
6.4.2 Baker Hughes (General Electric)
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Chevron Corporation
6.4.6 Croda International PLC
6.4.7 Dorfketal Chemicals (I) Pvt Ltd
6.4.8 Eni SpA
6.4.9 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.10 Exxon Mobil Corporation
6.4.11 Innospec Inc.
6.4.14 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
6.4.15 The Lubrizol Corporation
6.4.16 Total SA
6.4.17 VeryOne SaS (EURENCO)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Accelerating Demand for Ultra-low-sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: