The report provides deep insights into Stone Coated Steel Roofing Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Stone Coated Steel Roofing market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275355
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275355
Key Market Trends:
Growing Usage in Residential Application
– In terms of revenue, residential sector had the largest share of more than 70% in the global market in 2018.
– Stone coated steel roofing is a lightweight material and has an aesthetic value. It has properties such as UV protective, corrosion resistant, sound absorbent, high strength, and durability in order to provide optimal roofing solutions. Hence, due to such factors it is majorly used in the residential sector, including in homes, villas, row houses, and apartment roofs.
– Additionally, it can survive harsh conditions, due to which it is highly preferred in countries including United States, United Kingdom, France, Poland, Belgium, Russia, Hungary, and Germany.
– Homeowners and installers presently are opting for tile, shake and shingle profiles instead of concrete, cement or asphalt roofs owing to weight restrictions in the residential sector. Also, insurance companies are pressuring people to opt for more durable roofs, which too is significantly increasing the demand for stone coated steel roofing.
– According to Metal Roofing Alliance (MRA), the metal roofing market in residential sector has increased from 3.7% in 1998 to reach almost 20% through 2020. Growing awareness among homeowners and roofing contractors about the benefits of metal roofing, is driving the metal roofing market, which in turn is providing stone coated steel roofing market immense opportunity to grow over the years.
North America to Dominate the Regional Market
– The origin of stone coated steel roofing started in New Zealand, however in recent years its usage has spread all across the world, especially in North American countries, owing to their distinct looks & versatile styles, durability, long time warranty, energy efficiency, and various other features.
– In North America, United States accounted for the largest market for stone coated steel roofing. This is majorly owing to the increase in the number of housing projects in the past few years.
– Residential construction for single families have witnessed a growth in the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Utah, Tennessee, Ohio, California, Idaho, and South Carolina.
– This has led to a significant increase in demand for stone coated steel roofing in the country and also across the overall North America region.
Reasons to Buy Stone Coated Steel Roofing Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Stone Coated Steel Roofing Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275355
Detailed TOC of Stone Coated Steel Roofing Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Features Such as Extended Warranty, Low Maintenance, Less Teardown Costs Etc.
4.1.2 Growing Usage in Residential Sector Primarily in Countries of North America, along with New Zealand, and Australia
4.2.1 Costlier than Traditional Counterparts
4.2.2 Continuous Competition from Asphalt Shingles
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Classic Tile (Stone Coated Steel Tile)
5.1.2 Stone Coated Steel Shake
5.1.3 Stone Coated Steel Shingle
5.1.4 Barrel Vault Tile
5.2.3 Institutional (Schools, Churches, etc.)
18.104.22.168 New Zealand
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 South America
18.104.22.168 Middle East
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Bjorkstrand Metal Roofing
6.4.3 DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc.
6.4.5 Hartman Roofing
6.4.6 Hedrick Construction Inc.
6.4.7 Lastime Exteriors
6.4.8 Midwest Lifetime Roof Systems, Inc
6.4.9 Petra Roofing Company
6.4.10 Roofing Southwest
6.4.12 Ross Roof Group
6.4.13 Terrabella Metal Roofing
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growth Opportunities in Middle Eastern Countries
7.2 Gain in Momentum of Trend of Cool Metal Roofing
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: