The “Retail Cloud Market” 2019-2024 research report provides a detailed overview of industry. It covers the growth aspects of industry. Retail Cloud market report includes key strategies and the effect of key players in the Retail Cloud market. Additionally, it provides the market revenue, share, SWOT analysis, growth factors of company as well as manufacturers in the market.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244616
Top Key Players of Retail Cloud Market Report Are:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244616
Key Market Trends:
WorkForce Management to Hold Significant Growth
– Retail cloud workforce management applications are evolving due to the high demand for consumer-grade technology and retailer interest in advanced intelligent automation to empower the digital business.
– Various companies are investing in retail workforce management, which has opened a door for endless opportunities to maximize retail operations by eliminating administrative tasks and collecting more profitable data. This allows the workforce to place more focus on sales and in-store operations, ultimately, by providing end users with the best shopping experience.
– For instance, in October 2018, H&M partnered with Convo for workforce management, to educate and connect H&M workers by using Convos platform that offers task management and chat apps techniques. This retail social collaboration platform provides additional social media feed, like an option that allows workers to connect in real time.
– Retail cloud workforce management further helps reduce the churn and meet expectations for shorter waiting periods and first-contact resolution. Different workforce management software provides different valuable insights to staff the right number of agents with the appropriate skill sets for rapid resolutions.
North America to Hold Major Share
– North America is one of the largest markets for the retail cloud. The huge market in the region is attributed to the rapid shift of the retailers toward e-commerce industry.
– The retail market in North America is growing at a fast pace, with retail trade, accounting for more than 10% of the GDP in both the United States and Canada. The retail market in North America is one of the biggest with Wal-Mart, Costco, Kroger, The Home Depot, and Target having their origins from this region.
– Online shopping is growing in the region with more and more retailers opting to sell/offer their products through online mediums. To sustain the intense competition in the industry, many of the retailers are seeking to provide a personalized experience, for which they are employing retail analytics.
– Moreover, the region has a strong foothold of connected retail market providers, which are anticipated to drive the market in the region. Some of the players in the market of the segment are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., and Google.
Retail Cloud Market Report Answers Following Questions:
- What are the important R&D (Research and Development) factors and data identifications to responsible for rising market share?
- What are future investment opportunities in the in Retail Cloud Devices landscape analyzing price trends?
- Which are most dynamic companies with ranges and recent development within Retail Cloud Devices Market till 2024?
- In what way is the market expected to develop in the forthcoming years?
- What are the principle issues that will impact development, including future income projections?
- What are market opportunities and potential risks associated with Retail Cloud Devices by analyzing trends?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244616
Detailed TOC of Retail Cloud Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Shift toward Omnichannel Experience in the Retail Industry
4.3.2 Growing Adoption of IoT in the Retail Industry
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Vulnerability toward Cyber Attacks
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
188.8.131.52 Supply-chain Management
184.108.40.206 Customer Management
220.127.116.11 Workforce Management
18.104.22.168 Reporting and Analytics
22.214.171.124 Other Solutions
5.2 By Deployment
5.2.1 Public Cloud
5.2.2 Private Cloud
5.2.3 Hybrid Cloud
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.2 DXC Technology
6.1.3 Epicor Software Corporation
6.1.4 Fujitsu Limited
6.1.5 Infor Inc.
6.1.6 IBM Corporation
6.1.7 JDA Software Group Inc.
6.1.8 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.9 Oracle Corporation
6.1.10 RapidScale Inc.
6.1.12 SAP SE
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: